How to Serve

How can I serve on a board or commission?

The City of Bridgeport is always looking for concerned citizens who are willing to take part in our municipal government process and work hard to help make our community an even better place to live.

Throughout the year, vacancies occur on many of our boards, committees, and commissions. If you are interested in serving, please send a letter of interest to City Clerk, Donna Krivosky or by mail at PO Box 1310, Bridgeport, WV 26330.

Your letter of interest will be kept on hand for openings that become available. Before your name is submitted to City Council for appointment, a staff member or council member will call you to make sure that you are still interested and available to serve.

For more information, please call Donna Krivosky at 304-842-8235.